MARGARET BAUMANN, born 27-Sep-1860 in
Oberhallau, Schaffhausen, Switzerland;
daughter of Baltiss
BAUMANN born 1834 & Elizabeth GRAF
died 30-Jul-1905 in Ohio.
By family reports, Margaret emigrated to America in Feb-1882.
Immigration records show a Margaretha Baumann, age 25,
arrived in America 30-Sep-1882 on the ship Koeln
out of Bremen, Germany, traveling under manifest #15944.
Married 1883 in Ohio to Henry
born 2-Sep-1859 in Guggisberg, Switzerland;
son of Joseph BEYELER born 1825 & Rosina GRAF
he married (2) in 1906 to Mary BOSS, the widow
died 18-Jan-1947 in Marshallville, OH.
Children of Margaret & Henry:
Mae Beyler, born 27-Jul-1883; died Jun-1966
- Elizabeth Beyler, born c1880s; died at age 18
of typhoid fever.
- Mary Beyler, born c1880s; died young.
- Ida Hedwig Beyler, born 31-Oct-1889; married
Charles W, ETLING;
Beyler, born c1896; died 1918 in Utah.
- Ruth Faye Beyler, born c1901; married Lester
[probably] 1883, OH
|Mrs. Margaret Baumann Beyler
& Henry Joseph Beyler
with children c1890's
- Personal experience and family records of John Bauman
- Personal photograph collection of Mrs. Martha Bauman
- "America Calls from Castle Walls",
Cecelia Mae Beyler, 1957, Portland, OR;
- GEDCOM file compiled from copies of Swiss vital records,
received Aug-2000 from Frank A. Baumann, Jr., Allison
- Beyeler family history received Feb-2002 from Maxine
Haddox, granddaughter of Henry Beyler & his second
wife, Mary Boss Santschi;