SARAH BROAD, born 29-Oct-1763 in Holden,
Worcester County, MA;
daughter of Josiah
BROAD born 1711 & Elizabeth SCOTT born c1741;
died 14-Oct-1802 in Sunderland, MA.
Married 20-Jul-1790 in Sunderland, MA, to John TUTTLE,
his 2nd wife;
born 8-Apr-1763 in Sunderland, MA;
son of John TUTTLE
born 1726 & Eunice
ALLEN born 1728;
died 19-Oct-1829 in Palmyra, OH; buried in West Cemetery.
Children of Sarah & John:
- James Tuttle, born 7-Sep-1791;
- Sarah Tuttle, born 29-Dec-1792;
- Joseph Tuttle, born 22-Oct-1794;
- Abigail Tuttle, born 28-Jul-1796;
Tuttle, born 22-Oct-1797;
- Betsy Tuttle, born 14-Jan-1799; died 1891.
Tuttle, born 25-Dec-1800;
- infant born 1802; died young.
- transcribed from Tuttle * Tuthill Lines in America,
1968, compiled by Alva M. Tuttle;
- LDS Family Search Ancestral File, AFN: 8Q77-DJ and